Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent of Schools
The New Milford Public School District's Superintendent's Office is seeking a highly skilled, detail-oriented, tech-savvy office professional. S/He will be flexible and well organized, comfortable working both independently and on a team, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Central Office experience preferred. Familiarity with the NJDOE teacher certification process is a plus, as is familiarity with Frontline's Absence Management (AESOP) and Recruiting & Hiring (Applitrack) modules.
The successful candidate will:
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, coworkers, administration, parents, and the community
- Possess organizational, analytical, communication and human relations skills
- Possess an ability to concurrently manage a wide variety of tasks
- Assist with various Human Resources functions, including recruitment and hiring processes, preparing job postings, scheduling interviews, preparing new hire letters, verification of employment
- Maintain confidential, accurate and up-to-date personnel records, including employee contracts, evaluations, and performance records
- Maintain confidentiality and handling sensitive employee information with professionalism and discretion
Position will be posted until filled
Main Office Secretary
New Milford School District, a progressive, growth-oriented K-12 public school district in Bergen County, is seeking a main office secretary for one of our elementary schools. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled, detail-oriented, multitasking, tech-savvy office professional with strong interpersonal skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential. Flexibility, organization, comfort working both independently and in a team are all necessary. Knowledge of Google products and Spanish speaking a plus. The position is available July 1, 2024.
This position will be posted until filled.